Esquire Lawyers is a boutique law firm operating from the heart of the Wester Suburbs of Melbourne with offices in Braybrook. Jag Shergill has had 6 years of experience in the legal industry and has a passion for customer service and especially business and property law.
Esquire Lawyers provides legal services to a multitude of clients ranging from individuals to Small to Medium Enterprises.
Jag Shergill has particular experience in working in:
- business development including drafting of employment and subcontracting agreements;
- development, grant, sale and purchase of franchises;
- small company merger and acquisition;
- business sale and business purchase;
- property development, acquisition and sale; and
- the vocational education and training industry.
Esquire Lawyers is also concerned with the conservation of Victoria’s ever diminishing forest, native flora and native fauna. In committing to its cause, Esquire Lawyers operates as a predominantly paperless office by utilising technology. Esquire Lawyers also does not use or condone the use of Reflex branded paper as that company sources some of its paper from logging Victorian rainforests. Find out more by clicking here.